Our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Island Getaways LLC. Here is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
Information We Collect
When you make a reservation, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and payment information. In addition, if a user is under 18, unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
How We Use Information Collected
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our Web site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a Web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in privately secured files. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these files and your personally identifiable information.